This a valentine game for preschoolers. It is simple and easy to set up. It can be competitive or non-competitive. It can be played by a single child or you can have multiple game boards for a group. This little Valentine’s Day game will teach your little person basic math concepts too.
Get ready to play:
- Make a game board by drawing a heart on a piece of construction paper. There are also free heart printables all over the internet that work well too.
- You need a die or number cards ~ If you have a child that is younger, you may want them to have dots so that they have a visual to count.
- Gather a bunch of foam hearts ~ these were purchased at Walmart.
- Place a handful of foam hearts on to the game board
- Roll the die (or draw a number card)
- Remove that number of hearts off of the board.
- The game is over when there are no more little hearts on the board.
- This game can be played in a group with each child having their own heart
- The game can be played individually as well
- The “game board” can be slipped into a page protector so that it can be used again and again
Have fun celebrating the season of love and kindess while counting together.
We are tickled pink to be linked to these delightful sites: