Thank you for visiting!
I’m Kristi and I am so happy you are here! At Creative Connections for Kids we love for kids to play, learn, and connect. We want grown-ups to connect with the kids in their life, and for kids to make learning connections. CCK is full of ideas that are fun for kids and simple for grown-ups too. You are your child’s first and most important teacher. 😉
I am a coordinator and parent educator for Parents as Teachers (PAT) in a rural Missouri program, and a PAT consultant for the state of Missouri. PAT is an amazing home-based parent education program. We support and encourage parents to be their child’s first and best teacher. My degree is a M.Ed. Early Childhood Special Education from the University of Missouri – Columbia (MIZZOU!) and have 20 years in early childhood and early childhood special education
This blog was started when my daughters left home and our nest was empty. Here’s a bit about our family:
- Married 30 years…whew. Doug is my number one cheerleader and BFF
- Two adult daughters….they grew up so fast! They are my teachers, designers, support team, and friends
- Two wonderful son-in-laws ~ I love how they love our girls!
- One grandbaby ~ our sweet Ruby xo!
- One faith in Jesus Christ. Faith and family are so important to all of us. It is the bedrock of our lives. I hope to write more about this in upcoming months.
Investing in a child is priceless. Some of my favorite childhood memories are simple moments spent with adults who took the time to read a story, play a game, or bake cookies with me. Please feel free to post your ideas and suggestions. I love to hear from you. Contact me by email at kristi(at)creativeconnectionsforkids.com
Thank you for reading!